Residential | Commercial

House For Sale in Surrey,

6318 150A STREET, Surrey,, British Columbia V3S3H8 Canada

  • PRICE$2,100,000
  • BED(S)8
  • BATH(S)6
  • SQ. FEET4206
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Stunning 4206 Sq. Ft home, with one legal suite and one unauthorized suite Modern & Bright with the open concept. This house offers Open layout, elegant design & luxury throughout; Floor to Ceiling windows,, Hot Water Radiant Heat, A/C, , HRV Security System, . Main floor features living/dining rooms, designer kitchen with professional grade appliances, spice kitchen, covered sun-deck. Top floor has a huge master bedroom with 4-pc ensuite plus 3 other good size bedrooms & 2 Full bathrooms. Downstairs features, (2+1)walk-out suites as mortgage helpers. School catchment: Cambridge Elementary, Sullivan Heights Secondary. Close to Hwy 10, Gym, Shopping, Transit & Amenities. Call today for your private viewing. (28420836)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: House
Ownership Type: Freehold

This House is for sale in Surrey, and its located at 6318 150A STREET, Surrey,, British Columbia V3S3H8. This property's asking price is $2,100,000. It has 8 Bedroom(s) and 6 bathroom(s). This property has 4206 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 6318 150A STREET, Surrey,, British Columbia V3S3H8, Please call:
Kal Pandher: 604-360-0909

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.