Residential | Commercial

House For Sale in vancouver

5229 ELGIN STREET, vancouver, British Columbia V5W3J9 Canada

  • PRICE$1,998,000
  • BED(S)4
  • BATH(S)3
  • SQ. FEET2343
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Beautiful, sunlight-filled character home on a non-through, tree-lined street in the Fraserhood. This home has been meticulously maintained and renovated throughout it's stewardship. Spacious main floor is perfect for entertaining with a chef's kitchen featuring quartz counters, a big island, gas range & french doors out to a sunny west-facing deck & yard. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, a den and an updated bathroom. Lower level has a lovely, bright, sprinklered 2 bedroom garden suite with it's own laundry. Bonus is the heated studio space for a home office, hobbies or extra accommodation & a parking pad with EV charger. Too many upgrades to list here, but in the last 6 months a new Navian boiler, heat pump, A/C and new upstairs carpet installed. Come check it out - OPEN HOUSE Sat & Sun 2-4. (id:9345)...

This House is for sale in vancouver and its located at 5229 ELGIN STREET, vancouver, British Columbia V5W3J9. This property's asking price is $1,998,000. It has 4 Bedroom(s) and 3 bathroom(s). This property has 2343 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 5229 ELGIN STREET, vancouver, British Columbia V5W3J9, Please call:
Kal Pandher: 604-360-0909

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.